Dental Implants Poland
Implants are very durable and will last many years. Dental implants can improve almost anyone’s smile even if natural teeth have been lost.
Implants are used instead of more traditional dentistry such as:
- Removable Denture – A very common reason people consider implants is because they do not feel comfortable with a removable denture.
- Dental Bridge – For a single or two teeth gap traditional dentistry will offer dental bridges. However, a dental bridge involves the grinding of both teeth either side of the gap. The patients that chose implants are not comfortable with grinding/filing very often healthy teeth neighbouring the gap.
Fees and Costs
Implant treatment at our clinic is approx. 50% cheaper than in the UK even if you include travel and accommodation. Implant treatment is one of the most expensive dental treatments, therefore, the real money saving is very high.
First Steps to a New Smile
During the initial consultation Dr Turostowski will examine the patient. The following procedure will take place:
- Computer Tomography (xray of the whole head) is taken
Dental CBCT scans are used for dental implant treatment planning. With the Dental CBCT scan the dentist is able to accurately place the dental implants in the jaw. A Dental CBCT scan can also aid in :
- determining bone structure and tooth orientation
- surgical planning for problematic teeth extractions
- evaluation of the jaw, nerve canals and sinuses
- detecting, measuring and treating jaw tumours and oral cancers
- reconstructive surgery.
- A detailed examination is performed
- Analysis of computer tomography
- Treatment Plan is made by the surgeon
- Treatment Plan is discussed with the patient
- Other treatment options discussed
- Patient decides which treatment option is undertaken
- Documentation is signed by the patient and dentist
Once the initial procedure is completed the treatment can begin.
Experience is the key
Dentus Dental and Implantology Clinic are authorized by the International congress of oral implantologists , Deutsche Gesellschaft fur Orale Implantologie (DGOI) (ICOI) and Polish Society of Implantologists (PSI) .
Dr Cezary Turostowski DDS owner of the Dentus dental surgeries is a member of good standing of the Implantology Societies. He also specializes in cosmetic dentistry. For many years he has performed Smile Makeovers and Dental Facelifts. He has appeared on British, Danish, French and Polish tv and has been interviewed for many European newspapers.
Guaranteed success: nearly 100% success rate.
Each treatment plan is different. However in most cases implant treatment will involve 2 dental visits:
First Visit (2-3 days):
2. Implant insertion
3. Temporary Crowns
After 6-9 months
Second Visit (4-5 days)
1. Examination and impression
2. Crowns put on the implants
Who can have implants?
Basically any adult who has missing teeth.